Google My Business Quick-Start Guide ebook for Dentists
Google recently updated your +Local page, creating the new home for your local business listing pages called Google My Business.
There are several crucial things you should know about this change to ensure your dental practice gains enough exposure to generate new local patients...
- How Google+ Local is now Google My Business.
- Key features of Google My Business listings that will help you acquire more new patients.
- How to make sure your page does not violate Google guidelines.
- How these changes impact patients searching for a dentist in your area.
- Increase your practice exposure with pages for your associates.
Are You Aware of the Major Changes with Your Local Business Listings on Google?
As recently as December 2nd 2014, Google rolled out another major update to their Google My Business guidelines.
As stated by Google...
"Following these guidelines helps avoid common problems, including changes to your information, or, in some cases, removal of your business information from Google."
It’s difficult to keep up with all the guideline changes, algorithm updates, and best practices for establishing the local dental health dominance as it relates to local search.
But that’s OK, we got your back.
Grab the Free Google My Business Quick-Start ebook & Learn How to:
- Get real-time review notifications sent to your phone.
- Monitor call volume from your local listing(s).
- View insights to see how well you're ranking.